Thursday 1 November 2012

The Nightly News

SCIENTIST DISCOVERS ULTIMATE SECRET IN FORTUNE COOKIE

Breaking news to report to you today folks. Dr. Hull, of the Institution of Space Robotics, has just announced the discovery of a secret which could change the face of history forever! Dr. Hull speculates that he has unlocked the elusive formula that would aid scientists to break through the heat barrier and explore the sun! I am here now with the man of the hour Dr. Hull, how did you make such a discovery? 
   
 Dr. Hull: 
"Well you see it was just like every other Thursday afternoon for me a my colleges. After the morning was spent playing xbox we decided to reward ourselves, beating a high score in Halo 3 isn't easy you know. We took a walk around the corner to a quaint little Chinese eatery. Like always I order the beef and broccoli with chicken balls, a personal favorite of mine I might add. A short time later we were done our lunch and headed back to the lab, of course to settle down and play more Halo. Upon returning to the lab we decided to first read our fortune cookies.. A little fun before the grueling work ahead. Inside my fortune cookie was just two words... Use water. My colleges and I were at a lost as to what it meant. We racked our brain for hours! For surely these two words must mean something extraordinary! We spent all night thinking it over and over until it finally came to me! We had been examining how to land on the sun just last week, we had decided it was impossible but could we have been wrong? Could some divine being have intervened and shown us the way? We thought it probable and therefore set to work on the calculations. After this I am pleased to announce that in three days NASA will be sending myself up in a space craft to attempt the first landing on the sun! 

 There you have it folks! One of the worlds greatest secrets cracked wide open like a chocolate egg at Easter. Right here in Florida using nothing but the great minds of these few scientists and a fortune cookie. God Bless America! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment